Rachel - we named him Cooper. He is a golden retriever and is almost 7 weeks old. We are having the pet store keep him until we close on our house in 11 days... crazy. I just want him here. Poor little boy. We went and saw him today, cute Cooper. I know I have my work cut out, kid x3 I am thinking. I just want him crate and house trained by the time snow sets in.
Cory and I have been married for 9 years and are the proud parents to 2 happy, gorgeous little men. Cade, 5 and Ethan, 3, with our 3rd little man due early August. Cory is busy working for P&H MinePro and I stay busy at home with my boys! I love, love, love it! I love to be healthy, and create, will try my hand at anything crafty. I enjoy blogging and catching up with friends.
6 comments:
Lucky! I am so jealous! I can't wait till we get to have a dog. Congrats on the new house too :)
Oh my goodness! So cute! Congrats! What's his name?
So cute!
Awesome! I like him. Puppies are hard. Maybe harder than kids? At least ours was. Good luck with the little feller and have fun!
Yay! How fun:) These are the best dogs:) Can't wait until we get a house and a dog!! Happy Bday:)
Rachel - we named him Cooper.
He is a golden retriever and is almost 7 weeks old. We are having the pet store keep him until we close on our house in 11 days... crazy. I just want him here. Poor little boy. We went and saw him today, cute Cooper. I know I have my work cut out, kid x3 I am thinking. I just want him crate and house trained by the time snow sets in.
Post a Comment