Thursday, September 1, 2011

.The New.

Well, we have an offer in on a house and are awaiting a reply or counter offer... I feel calm about it, not going to get too excited just yet. We are meant to know by 5pm today or first thing tomorrow.

I turn 30 in a week... eek!

Is it just me or does everyone seem to be pregnant lately? Could be just that baby pang I feel when I should be starting to exercise the thought of have another...hmmm... (when Cade was the same age Ethan is, I had a 4 week old baby...shesh, hard to imagine).

On that note, they all seem to be having boys.

'The' puppy I want arrives in a week, not sure if he can be 'our' puppy though, depends on timing of closing etc if we get our home.

Beagle or Golden? Which would you choose?

The man desperately wants a bow for his birthday, which is only a couple of weeks away and I would love to get it on the sly, but we'll see what I can swing.

Did you know they have a Cabelas in Rapid City? Me either, we went there on the weekend and the man had a bow fix, shooting arrows etc. It was pretty sweet.

I have been growing my hair for about a year I guess it would be now and am oh so tempted to get it cut short again. I hate that. Might just get it colored to suffice.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Good luck with the offer. I want to see pictures.