Kinda random post here...
- Plans are moving along, but my previous post.... ppfft! Waste of splendid time! Plans have totally changed.... I will let you know when we do.
- On another note, we have now lived in the USA for 8 years this week. C.R.A.Z.Y!
- I start a new decade of life in less than 2 weeks. S.C.A.R.Y!
- I have our name down for first call on a puppy, arriving on my birthday... I. WANT. HIM.
- My husband is rocking at working out, he is totally putting my lazy butt to shame.
- I have something weird going on with my knee, think it is a torn ligament or some cyst. Going to the ortho next week to get that sorted I hope.
- I have visitors gallore this month. SUPER excited. My dad and step-mum are here right now and my mum arrives after them.
- My boys are in their new beds, fast asleep. Loving their beds and the little loves in them even more!
- We went to Tie Hack today and I so want to learn to fly fish. (Did I just say that out loud?)
Random, I know. Just life as I know it right now.
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



1 comment:
These are usually the best posts. I love Tie Hack! It's actually pretty new and I remember fishing there on the creek before they filled the reservoir. I'm so glad you're loving G-town. It really is a great place!
Post a Comment