Just had my thinking hat on today....
1. If you were to choose a new profession or select a career, go back to school etc, what would you do?
2. Could you/would you ever run a day care from your home?
3. What is your biggest pet peeve about a loved one (child/husband/parent)?
4. How do you name your children? Lists? Names in a hat? Have to see the child for final decision?
5. Do you ever have reoccuring dreams?
6. If you could live anywhere, perfect circumstances (with job etc), where would you live?
ME...
1. I think about this every now and then, I think about nursing alot. I would like to be a post-partum nurse I think. I met a beautiful girl at MOPS and she is becoming a doula and that sounds like something I would totally be into. Nutrition is also something I am super keen to get into further. I met a great speaker who is a clinical dietician and she has dealt exclusively with late stage cancer patients etc. That would be great too, to see the benefits of good nutrition. I personally would like to do childrens nutrition or elderly nutrition I think.
2. I always thought I would, but I don't think I could do it. Just at this point in my life, I perhaps could take on one child, but think that would be it.
3. I would have to say, when my boys want to be in the kitchen ALL.THE.TIME I forever am saying, "Out of the kitchen boys!"
4. Right from the get go I am thinking names. We never agree and talk the whole pregnancy about names, I have lists gallore, but usually we have it nnarrowed down to 3 or 4 and then there is always a wild card thrown in at the end. We need to see that baby as I have, both times, had a dead set front runner and have not liked it once I saw my boys.
5. I sometimes have this dream about tidal waves. SCARES.THE.POOP.OUT.OF.ME kind of dream. I think it's cause I lived by the beach my whole life pretty much and nearly drowned at a young age? hmmm not sure.
6. Perfect world, we would live 6 months in the USA, 6 months in Australia. Not sure where in those countries, I would say close to the beach in Australia and near the snow in the USA.
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



2 comments:
1. I think about this all the time. Elementary Ed or nursing.
2. Perhaps.
3. My husband leaves his cereal bowl on the floor by the couch every single day. (He eats his cereal while watching the news)
4. We don't have kids yet, but I have a short list of names that are my favorites. From time to time I'll scratch one off or add one to the list. Luckily, we both like the same names. Now, if we could just get a chance to use at least one of them!!!
5. All the time! I have several different recurring dreams. They are all awful. The worst one is the one about my teeth falling out. Second worse one has something to do with being super high up off the ground. I'm terribly afraid of heights.
6. This one is so tough. I would like to live out east somewhere (Virginia, Rhode Island, the Carolinas perhaps), but I also want to live close to my family. I don't know...maybe somewhere in Utah. Anywhere but where I am right now!
1. I also think about this all of the time. I wish I would have done something that translates to being a mom a bit easier. Not that my finance degree hasn't served me well, but I think even a beautician would be great. Cut and do hair out of the house!
2. Don't think I could. At least full-time. I think I could manage doing a joy school, or babysitting a bit, but anything beyond that is a bit too much for me, I fear.
3. I really hate that Ronnie can't read my mind (hehe). I think that in our household, I'm the one who aggravates Ronnie's pet peeves a lot more than he does mine.
4. We (meaning I) make a list, then Ronnie has veto power. He usually makes suggestions and I add them to humor him for a few months and then take them back off, since I never liked them in the first place (like Shadrack Leo). I like to go to the hospital with about 3 and then look at the baby to make the final decision.
5. I really don't actually! I use 3 "good" dreams to help me get back to sleep after nightmares, but my nightmares are way different everytime. (my good dreams involve thinking of happy, happy things so the bad dream can't continue--like birthday cake, wedding days, etc.)
6. Man, I really don't know. Having lived close to family, I would say that I would move both of our parents to towns that are about 30 minutes away from where we live in opposite directions. Then, we could be present for family stuff but wouldn't have to deal with being in the same ward, etc.
Post a Comment