Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Cade!

Today is Cade's 4th birthday and it has been a great day. We have just been home but he has had a wonderful day. He has been so lovely and just feels like such a big boy!
We had a family dinner last night, just simple but sweet and then he picked to eat out for dinner tonight and got a special treat when the waitress sang him a happy birthday song and had a yummy dessert. He chose to have an rocket cake and alien cupcakes. We had fun searching for the designs he liked.
For about 6 or so months, Cade has been begging for a pillow pet and spots them any store we happen to go to. He wanted a dog and they were hard to find, but find one I did, about a month ago and he LOVES it. He was very happy with all his presents and the cards in the mail, so thank you to our family for making it special for him!
We sure love our Cade and he is just as much a joy as the day we had him those 4 years ago!
(photos to follow)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Cade! 4 is the best age I have experienced yet! I bet he does feel like a big boys! Glad he had such a special day!

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Cade. Wish I was there to have some of your rocket cake or a cup cake. XOX