Monday, November 1, 2010

Conversations with Cade...

Cade was repeatedly saying "Bum" in some sort of sentence and I told him I did not want to hear that word again and if I did I would smack his bottom. He was jumping around naked after drying from the tub, this conversation follows...

CADE - "Ouch I have buzzy bees stinging my bum!"
ME - "Cade! I have told you not to say word, come here so I can smack your bottom!"
CADE - "Ok, but not too hard"
Then he pokes his naked bum out for me to smack it. It was an awkward angle to smack at as I was dressing Ethan at the time too so the smack was pretty lame.
CADE - "Oh, that wasn't too bad!"
ME - "Want me to do it again?"
CADE - "NO!"

I had to walk away so I wouldn't laugh! He has a fascination with saying, poop, bum, boobies and cracks himself up each time he says it. Tell me this is age appropriate.

4 comments:

Jen said...

ha ha ha. oh man, this is so funny. and cute.

Adam and the Girls said...

unfortunately this does not go away anytime soon.....well for my kids anyway.

And by "kids," I actually mean my husband.

hahahaha ~Jeffi

Annette said...

LOL. I remember the otehr nephews doing the same thing about the same age. Age appropriate behaviour in my opinion. Love to Cade XOX

Annette said...

Oh Kathryn. I don't think it stops anytime soon either. I was just reading your post to Ronnie and we were laughing about Allisons kids sitting in the back of my car just the other day singing REPEATEDLY "titty bum, titty bum". Of course I told them to stop with the silly talk but it took a while for them to stop!