On Monday we bid farewell to our little home. I truly loved that place and it was our home away from home. It was the longest Cory has lived in one place, ever. I am a person that needs to 'unpack my bags' and although saying goodbye to friends who are like family and familiarity is difficult, I find it just as difficult not to allow myself to embrace the new and move on not just in the literal sense. To move somewhere I somewhat knew has been easier on me. I know with the 'big' move it won't be so easy but I am hopeful and have faith all will work for our good.
By Wednesday we were pretty much settled in. Cory is going to be doing up our place while we are living here so we don't have anything hung on the walls in anticipation of the caulking and painting that will be happening shortly, but other than that, we are feeling at home. The boys seem to be enjoying the change. Cade was a bit distressed at first until he saw his new room and realised there was all his belongings, funny boy!
Cory started work on Wednesday and seems to be really enjoying it. He really likes the people he works with. In the evenings he does some study for work so that during the days he can be utilized. He is seriously a champ. I just love him.
The boys and I have kept busy. We have tried to get out each day. We went to the library yesterday which was fun, Cade was in hysterics, cracking up laughing at the puppet t-Rex that burped the alphabet during story time, it was pretty funny. Ethan is just as happy as ever. He just potters around the house exploring and enjoys the cart at shopping. We are all happy and healthy and couldn't ask for much more.
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment