Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Graduation

Well, he did it! Cory graduated! 7 years, a change of majors 2 years into it and calculus that kicked butt and he is done!

He looked SOOO good up there and it was a proud moment for us all.

Graduation was great. The speeches were great and it was a fun and personal atmosphere.

Cory made some great friends who he graduated with and I sure hope those friendships continue.

He started work today and should be home any time now. I am not sure of his schedule as yet so any time now could be in 2 hours... I am excited to see how he enjoyed his first day.




4 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Congrats, Cory! Good luck with the next chapter in your guys' life!

Wyborn Family said...

Woohoo - so wish we could have been there with you guys to celebrate - were there in spirit. Glad those years are over.

Sarah said...

Very happy for you guys :)

Claire said...

Really happy for you both!! I so know what it feels like to have a hubby in school for what feels like FOREVER... but 'tis all worth it in the end:)