Monday, May 3, 2010

Much To Do


Well, I have been slack... again...

Things have been hectic and I have a lot to update and blog about, but life has called and we are busy getting things sorted and cleared for the move on Wednesday. Then it is knuckling down and getting the final cleaning done before family arrives this weekend for graduation. We are excited... nervous... stressed.... but thankful and healthy.

3 comments:

Bob & Dani said...

Good luck with the move and all the exciting changes coming your way. Congrats to Cory on his graduation!

Jen said...

I feel for ya. Moving is the pits. Not necessarily moving to a new place, but you know...all the packing and sorting and lifting of heavy boxes...that part is a drag.

Good luck with everything and congrats!! If we still lived in Laramie, I would offer to help...maybe by keeping those cute boys of yours entertained. :-)

Jamie said...

Kathryn! Wow! Life is certainly changing quickly now:) I'm so happy for your little family! Congrats to Cory (and you)! Your hard work is paying off:) I'm so glad we have blogs so we can keep dibs! Best of luck to you guys!