My little Ethan is one growing boy! Today we had his 2 month appointment and he is 13lb 4oz and 24 inches long (80th percentile for both) and has a head circumference of 40.5cm (50th percentile). He is still my chubby bubby and I just love it. He still has a head of dark hair and I hope he keeps this as I love it. His Dr thinks he will be more olive toned too, lucky boy!
Ethan has started to really talk and jabber and smiles all the time. He really is a happy little man and we are so blessed to have such a happy baby join our family. He has shown some signs of favoring me this weekend and I just loved that! Cory would be holding him and if he could see me he would want me... nice once in a while but the novelty will wear off quick if it continues I think!! He has started to suck his fist this week particularly and he follows you with his eyes when you walk past him and really enjoys cuddles. He is such a lovely little boy.
Cade is still wonderful to him and ever so helpful. He really is a good big brother to Ethan and you can tell he loves him. I can't say I have really seen jealousy in him, just a frustration with having to share attention and this is always directed at us not Ethan thankfully. He has dealt with the change really well considering and I am just so glad to have both my boys!
Here are some pics
I love, love this photo!!
Sucking his new found fist
Tried to catch some smiles...
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



5 comments:
How adorable! He is so stinkin' cute! I love the chubby little cheeks! How time fly's I cant believe its already been 2 months!
I love that first pic! How cute!
What a cutie! I'm glad that he is happy and healthy!
I love that first photo too! What a cute baby boy. Boys are so much fun!
What a chubby - blow a raspberry on his tummy for me.
Post a Comment