Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Stroller...

I finally decided on and ordered a new stroller on Friday and it arrived yesterday and can I just say I LOVE IT!!

When my mum was here I took her shopping with me to get a second opinion on what I was steering toward (because Cory has no opinion on it and couldn't care less, just that I don't choose an awful color, which would never happen right!?)

I wanted something that was a double stroller, easy to steer, and folded easy. I really have been spoilt with my Instep as it is nice to steer and pushed easily on all terrain but it was huge and bulky and hard to put in the car. I was leaning toward a Peg Perego but wasn't completely sold with the 60/40 and the reviews I read were not bad at all, just cosmetic stuff like the cup holders and under storage - which is not really an issue for me or what I was wanting my stroller for. I then looked at a few others that were somewhat out of my price range but wasn't sold on any of them either, so to make an even longer story short.... I decided on a 2009 Valco Latitude Twin and it is fantastic! I have only had it for 2 days but it sure fits the bill! It weighs more than I ideally wanted (30lb as opposed to 20lb) but it folds completely in half and it's wheels are no bigger than the stroller itself. It fits perfectly through doorways and when I was out shopping today there were displays of clearance items narrowing the walkway and it made it through that obsticle course no worries! I took the boys for a walk yesterday after it arrived and they loved it. Cade was "woohoo" ing the whole time and Ethan was perfectly quiet and content sleeping away. We are sold!! What is even more pleasing is this was my fav stroller but somewhat out of my price range, but I got a great deal on it, so I can't complain.
Here she is in all her beauty!!


4 comments:

Claire said...

Looks like a great pram. I had a valco with my two bubs, except I had a toddler seat on the top instead of the side-by-side. Wasn't much choice 6 years agoooo!!!

Anyway, it was a fantastic pram and I used it every day for 3 years and nothing ever broke or wore and is still in perfect condition. Oh whyyyy did I sell it??!!??

Jill Asay said...

How nice! I'm glad you love it! It will be so nice to have both your boys right there with you! I really should invest in a double stroller one of these days!

Jessica & Paul said...

I LOVE it! But even more importantly I'm glad you love it! Way to go!

Felecia Moeaki said...

I love that you still spell Mum, the RIGHT way. It doesn't matter how long I've been in this country, I just can't come around to spelling it "Mom" it just seems wrong. Hope you're doing well with your two cuties.
Are you planning on coming to Utah this summer? Would love to catch up!