My sister Annette and my new brother-in-law Ronnie, came for a visit during their honeymoon and it was such a lovely visit. They were able unwind a little from being on the go and Annette and I were able to have some sister time too. This was the first time I had met Ronnie and he just fits in our family so well, he is really easy to get to know, a lot of fun and loves my sister to bits! It really was a great time. I really appreciated that they took time out from their honeymoon to come stay with us as I am sure there were a ton of things they could have used their time seeing but we were oh so grateful to see them and they were able to get a 'bubba fix' until they have a little one of their own.
They were great with Cade and Ethan and we commented on how easy it is to love your siblings children, instant attachment.
Here are some pics of them lovin' my Ethan.
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



3 comments:
what cute pictures! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time with your sister!
Ha, cute! It was fun to hear him making all the same kinds of sounds as Avery today in the mothers' room.
Lovin' those cuddles and we are both missing them. Ronnie made comment that his is looking forward to seeing you all again. Obviously that goes for me too. Loving you all. XXxx
Post a Comment