Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The First Annual Great Easter Egg Hunt 2008

Here is some pics of Cades' first 'Great Easter Egg Hunt'! We had a quiet but really nice Easter. We had our friends, The Brays over for dinner and their girls were hunting buddies with Cade. It was so much fun watching Cade enjoy himself and get excited. It is easier to enjoy the holiday season when little ones are about! There are a couple of pictures of Cade laying on his boppy with Kaitlyn and Maddie (Nolan and Holly's girls). It is funny, Cade knows to be rough with Kaitlyn, that he can play like a boy with her as she is twice his age, but Madison is so tender and he is all lovey to her. It is cute. He is a ladies man!! Goes after the older girls!!

3 comments:

Yellow Barn Girl said...

Hey there! So glad to find your blog....your boy is adorable and big. How are you? I think about you often. Now I have a chance to keep in touch with you. Love ya! Kimball

Kathryn said...

Hey Kimball! So nice to hear from you. We are doing really well. Cory is still plugging away with school and managing the apartments. Cade will be 17 months in just over a week. Time just flies. I too often think about you and wonder how you are. Hope you guys are doing well. Keep in contact. Love Kathryn.

Kara said...

Your blog is adorable, and I had NO IDEA about your craft site. You are good! It's something that I've always wanted to do but feel like I can't even keep up with tht day to day stuff. I'm totally jealous ;)
Do you have a vinyl letter printer (or whatever you call them)? Let me know if you ever need help doing "stuff". I would be glad to help.