Wednesday, April 4, 2012

.Number 3.

source

Yes indeedy!  It's a BLUE one!  We are very happy and Ethan is ECSTATIC, big smiles and states, "see mommy, I was right, I told you all along!"

And he sure did!

Cade decided today that it was indeed a 'he' when he was a constant flip flopper previously. 

At my last 2 ultrasounds I 'felt' like it may be a girl, but for the last week or so (since I have not felt sick), I have felt like it was another boy.  Seriously though it could have gone either way.  I have blown every old wives tale out of the water on this one and could not be happier to have another boy.

Trust me when I tell you this will save us A LOT of money :)

1 comment:

Claire said...

I feel reallly excited for you! Another little bundle of love to join your family! All you really want is a healthy baby :)