Wednesday, April 11, 2012

.Lost Tooth.

Cade lost his first tooth 2 weeks ago. Funny story to go with that. His tooth had been wiggly for about 10 days and the morning it came out he came in to me and said with blood in his mouth, "Mommy, my tooth came out! Is that ok?" I got all excited for him as I could see the stress on his face, "Woohoo, Cade you are a big boy losing a tooth!" He then smiled and got a little excited telling me how it happened, "Well,  I was trying to get the knot out of my rope that was tied to my door, and it just popped out. You know, some people tie a rope to their tooth and have to pull it out with the door knob. Not me!" It was pretty funny that he saw the similarity in it and I laughed hard. 


The stressed (covered with breakfast) face....
 Today

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Loosing the first tooth is always so fun! Scout has a loose tooth, and I just keep thinking, how did that happen she isn't old enough yet!:)

Sarah said...

Oooh cute. I love seeing them be aware of what's okay and what's not.