I am back in the land of the living. YAY!!
Yep, am so behind on updates but give me a week or so and we should be back on track.
We have been busy the month of January, a lot due to me catching every sickness floating around, but we are plugging along and getting back into the swing of things.
The boys in music time each week. We have a play date once a week and also storytime at the library, which the boys really enjoy. They really do so much better when we are busy.
I still need to get my resolution goals situated and start working on those slowly but surely. Yep, I am totally behind and that is fine for me! Life happens when we are busy making other plans right?!
This week my focus has been on dear sweet Lisa, and her having to re map her life. My heart has hurt for her. I have known Lisa all my life but actually my first real conversation I remember having with her was when Noah was born and we went to visit her in the hospital. She is a wonderful woman, an amazing mother and a superb wife to Aaron. At times likes these I fail to see the 'why' in it all, but am ever so thankful for the gospel and the peace it brings to a hurting, grieving, healing heart. I pray for Lisa each day and always have a thought for her in my heart.
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



2 comments:
Glad to see something from you again.
Lisa's situation is so awful. It really makes a person count their blessings.
Oh Kathryn my heart aches for you and your friends at home... You all are in our prayers. Reading her blog is so sad and amazing at the same time. And your right, Thank goodness for the Gospel. Lots of love.
Post a Comment