I haven't done an update on Ethan in a while and figured it was time to give him a shout out.
ETHAN IS POTTY TRAINED!! YAAHOO! WAAHOO!
He was a total rockstar. Woke up one Monday morning and went potty, came to me and said, "I a big boy, I wear big boy undies and go big potty!" Literally that was all it took. We are into our third week of dry nights and are going strong! I go cold turkey when it comes to potty training, they wear a diaper that first day, just to makes sure the successful day wasn't a fluke and then a towel down the next two or three nights. He still wakes in the night, I don't think he has slept through the night in his life, so he wakes and takes himself potty or asks us to turn on the light. Rockstar!
I am so thankful.
I had to include a photo of his cute big boy undies sticking out! What a spunk!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



2 comments:
Yay! way to go Ethan!!! That is so great!! He is just too cute!
Hey...I need your mailing address! :D
Post a Comment