cluck·y [ klúkee ] (comparative cluck·i·er, superlative cluck·i·est)
adjective Definition: Australia wanting children: eager to have children (slang) ( the idea of a broody hen)
Don't know why, because it's bad timing on my part and is definately going to be a while... but I am just a little baby hungry...
...I would love one in this variety aka gender...
...so I can decorate this little lady, with things like...
...this...
...and this...
...and these babies...
mmmmm, dream...








4 comments:
Cluck, cluck, cluck! Actually, my uterus is calm at the moment. Saskia asked last night whileI was washing her hair If I liked having little kids over so I can take care of them. So cute and so clever!
Jump right on it (or him :) ). I would so love of them as well. Can you have one for me and send her on over.
Loved your post, Kathryn...you're too funny (made me smile)! I too would love to have one of that gender...maybe some day!!
Girls are so much fun. You will be the cutest mama to a little girl.
Post a Comment