Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blogoversary

Happy New Year!

To celebrate the new year and my blogoversary, I am doing a little give away!

Just something simple and handmade by mwah!

What you need to do is share your inspiration for your new year! Whether you make resolutions or not, share what you desire to do or improve this year of 2011!

Simple, easy!

I will be closing this little bit of fun on Wednesday the 5th.

11 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on the blogoversary! Oh man, I just realized I missed my third. I think it was sometime in November. Anyway, this year I am going to stop yelling at my kids. I really am.

Kaysi said...

This is so fun!! I want to get my life more organized, starting with my house!

Shalee said...

How fun! Hope you guys are doing great. As always, mine is to simplify and prioritize. Let the things go that are not making me a better me!

Melany said...

I'm with Kate, def try to stop yelling at the kids lol

I'm going to learn more dishes to cook, sew more clothes for my girls and be ORGANISED PLUS!

It's a big year for us, Rylie in grade 1, Indiana at kinder, drops off's here and there...

I WILL BE ON TIME lol

Love you xx

D.B. said...

To be more patient and kind to family.

Wyborn Family said...

To win that Lotto.

I don't really make resolutions - I guess to be happy, healthy and dare I say wealthy, that would do it for me.

KaLee said...

I resolve to enjoy beinging a mother more (instead of just trudging through).

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am going to try to continue to learn being a mom : ) But still try to be a good wife and homemaker : P

Rachelle Lenae said...

I would like to take even more time to "smell the roses" as they say. Enjoy the simple beauties of life, like sitting under a tree, and listening to the sounds of summer, etc.

Jen said...

My goal this year is to eat healthier.

The bad thing is, I have already eaten a handful of Doritos today.

Adam and the Girls said...

Do I make the deadline? I think I have a few hours anyway. My New Years Eve goal is to spend more quality time with my family. (less distractions....simplify) This way, I hope to be able to listen to the still small voice more often. Hope you had a good New Year. :) oxoxox