Saturday, April 10, 2010

Realizations...

I have come to some sad realizations....

No longer can I wear one of my all time fave perfumes as it now gives me headaches... what's with that?!

With these beautiful warmer weather changes I should be feeling fabulous and happy and want to be outside, but instead I get all headachey and tired and wake with allergies. Let's hope that changes, REAL soon and not because of a colder front of weather!

I have come to realize my baby is no longer a little baby but a demanding little piggy who would dance and yell for anything with sugar or chocolate in it... just like his mumma!! ;)

1 comment:

Tippetts Family said...

I feel your pain! Since I had Alexander, I have had allergies from, you know where. Before then I had none at all, EVER! I have had to change perfume 3 times and every time the weather changes at all, rain to sun, hot to windy, whatever, my allergies flare up and knock me down for at least a day! I hope you get to feeling better! Isn't it hard when your baby starts to become independent? Good Luck! :)