Well, actually it was a small little party and I sadly didn't even do invitations... I know, I know! I have dropped the ball on that one, but it was fun none the less.
Ethan was a joy, no nap prior and went down like a dream after the fun and celebrations. He made out like a bandit though and got some lovely, fun and noisy toys that Cade seems to confiscate and play with more than Ethan but Ethan was happy with the balloons that littered our house for days!
We had a blue and green, half carrot half chocolate, worm cake. Carrot cake is Ethan's fave so we had to have that in there! He had a great day. Simple and fun. It was the first time Cory's parents have been able to make it to any of the boys birthdays so we were very grateful for that. Who knows where either of our families we will be when another birthday rolls around so I am glad that we got one birthday in there before a big move.
The festivities....
Thanks to our family and friends for all the well wishes!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



2 comments:
What a cutie! Glad it was a fun celebration for everyone! Do you have any idea where your "big move" will be to?! When is Cory's graduation date? Happy Birthday again to Ethan!
Mmm..I love carrot cake too!
Post a Comment