The world of the pacifier (for Cade) has come to an end.
It has been 3 weeks and counting without this little mite!! Cade did great. He was ready. We had tried a few times and he would somehow miraculously find an 'intact' paci and we would tell him when he busted that one, there would be no more.
The week we had Ethan my mother-in-law was tending Cade (WHAT A BLESSING!!) and he busted his last one and she didn't want him to be without that and mummy so she bought him some new ones and within a week of me being home he busted ALL 4 of them and didn't want anything to do with them, so there they sat, on his bookshelf, looking perfectly new with a teeny tiny hole in the teet. He has had no interest whatsoever so we are paci free. He did awesome in my opinion. We haven't lost sleep over them (any of us, including Cade) and we still have a great nap time each day, I am praying that does not go away until Cade is in school!! Wishful thinking I know!!
To pay the paci some respect as he was more so a friend to me than Cade I am thinking... I will show him off in all his loveliness!!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



4 comments:
I love the picture of him in the little crib with they cheezy grin behind the pacifire! sooo cute! GOOD JOB! and congratulations!
Ahh tata's Dummy! It sucks in my little family cause as soon I take away the Dummy they stop having day sleeps! arghhh
Well done Cade babe xox
Cade is such a cute boy. It's neat to look at his baby pictures and compare to what he looks like now - there's really no telling what a new baby is going to look like in a couple of years. I like his big red towel - where'd you get that?
Yea for no binky! Sorry it took me so long to reply. I get a lot of Alayna's hair accessories at etsy.com
Post a Comment