...a month ago, Ethan was born (see previous post)... but also today, my mum went home to the land of Aus. I HATE saying goodbyes, not knowing when I will get to see her again here or there.
My mum was so wonderful to be here, she arrived the day I got home from the hospital and it has been such a blessing to have her here. Ethan loved her, he would save his talks especially for Nanny and even dished the most beautiful smiles her way. Cade too has loved it. This last week to 10 days he has been really good, it seems to take him forever to warm up to people but when he does he can be a really sweetie.
I am dreading the reality of her not being here this next week particularly as Cory is SUPER busy but such is life.
THANK YOU MUMMY BEAR for being here. I SO, SO loved it and SO, SO, SO appreciate you! I love you.
Now for some Nanny pics.
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment