Atleast 3 times a day I find Cade using his toys or washing baskets or some other available item to climb on. I often am just glad that he isn't on the table. Lately he has been trying his hand at bringing his truck or ride on toys up to his summits with him and I can't say I like this, but I am once again choosing my battles. I know when he is doing it as he grunts and often has a yell of frustration before he finally manages to get his toy up there with him, I just make sure I am about so that if a fall or bump happens I am there, he is a pretty tough little guy but when you are as fearless and busy as he is I guess you have to be right!!
*Notice on the first picture on the slide that he has my shoe on... yes this is also a daily occurance, one shoe only... he plays "dress up" now with daddys hat, a glove and someones large shoe (I even found him with Cory's rollerblade on the other day). Stay tuned for some snap shots of this...
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago





1 comment:
I love the picture of Cade infront of the t.v. with the antlers...how funny!!
Post a Comment