My dad called me on Saturday to let me know my nan had passed away. I told dad that mum and I were just speaking of her 2 days before hand at the good fight she had put up as it was 3 years since they gave nan a short period of time to live and she far exceeded that. She will be missed and it is hard to see those you love and care for and remember fit and well, suffering, and she was suffering from dementia and couldn't recognize or remember her family that visited. I find it difficult as I am unable to travel to her funeral as all my siblings are and I guess that is the hardest thing about living in another country, away from family, is the sacrifice of not being able to be there or say goodbye when life is at stake. Goodbye Nan Turner. I love you and am glad I remembered you as that fiesty, fun lady you are!!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



2 comments:
sorry to hear about your Nan...:(
sals
ps how are you sisters doing? Haven't seen them in years.
They are doing good, Allison has a blog also, wybornfamily.blogspot.com I think it is.
Post a Comment