Well our little man is sick with RSV. We took him to the Dr yesterday to have it confirmed. We pretty much knew he had it as we had some friends over and each of there girls got RSV so it was just a matter of time with Cade. Lucky for us he is responding to just breathing treatments so nothing more invasive is needed. He seems to be on the mend though, which is great. He is a trooper. He has been the healthiest little boy, what a blessing.
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



3 comments:
What is RSV?
respiratory syncytial virus (pre-bronciolitis pretty much)
Cute blog Kathryn. I am glad that I got the chance to talk to you today. It was nice to catch up with you. Glad to hear that Cade is doing better too.
Take Care, and I will keep in touch with you! Carrie
Post a Comment