Monday, June 11, 2012

.Life.

Sad state of affairs when it's been 2 months since I posted...

We have just been enjoying the weather and getting out and about when/while we can.  I have promised myself and the boys that this will be a good summer as life is going to get really busy with another little boy come August.


I have been home a lot as I have been watching a friends little boy, who is 7 months old and I have been trying to keep him on somewhat of a schedule but we have been trying to get out and about a few times each week.  I am still working part time and enjoy that, I usually work 2 evenings and half days most Saturdays.  It works out awesome as Cory just gets to have fun time with the boys while I work. 

We just bought ourselves a brand spanking new car and oh how I love the space!  It is amazing and I feel a little prideful in enjoying such a 'luxury' but it was time to bite the bullet and buy, just not the greatest of timing, as I planned on hanging on to my loved and trusty Camry until the new year, but it's a done deal.

Cory starts a new position at work tomorrow, which is great in the long run but means a hit in the pocket with no overtime.  Yes, timing, not so great, with a new baby, a new car etc, but we'll plug along and like I said it is good for the long run.  We were spoilt and now need to get back to reality I guess. 

Newest little man is growing, growing.  He is a mover and a shaker and loves to move his hands and prop his feet next to belly button.  In doing so he did something to my nerve in my stomach and it hurt like no other for a few days, but seems to be fine now.... I hope!  My pelvis is not near as bad as it was as I have been seeing a great chiropractor.  I do get a flare of ache and pain and then I go see him and all is well in the world again.  This pregnancy seems to be flying by now that I no longer feel ill with morning sickness and he will be here in no time.  I am now 31 weeks and getting big, well I feel like I am but am happy to be mobile and healthy none the less.

He is still very nameless, the list is getting longer not shorter but we usually go with a list and choose from that regardless, just more to choose from this time round. 

My doctor is out of town until my appointment in July so I have to see a fill in for my next appointment and then hopefully at the July appointment, we will know a c-section date.  Initially he told us the 5th, but that falls on a weekend and I doubt he would want to do that.  He keeps indicating that he doesn't think we'll make it to that date,  hasn't said it in so many words, but Cory agreed that we get a vibe he thinks I'll go on my own, my water will break (which he has said actually) or something.  He is a tease though so I take it all as jest as I haven't had any such happenings in previous pregnancies.  I would be happy to go clear to my due date, or the Friday prior, being the 10th, but I know my doctor doesn't want me to go that far. At this stage we are thinking July 31st - 6th.  I know that the 31st has been thrown around but I think that is too early for mine and the doctors liking, although I will be 38 weeks 2 days....we'll see.  Cade was 2 days early, Ethan was 8 days early so we shall wait and see. 



The boys are doing well, being great helpers and loving my growing belly.  They have had giggles at watching it move with all the tumbling and kicking their brother is doing.  They are excited for a new little one to love as both enjoy children and babies so much.  I don't have any concerns about jealousy at all.
 

Our yard is going to have to wait another year to get done, we have had a landscaper come and give us a quote but I swear everyone in our neighborhood is doing some sort of landscaping so we can't get in this year.  Cory is contemplating doing it himself and I would gladly help next year when I am not uncomfortable with a large belly.  Cooper, our dog, is enjoying the jungle of weeds out there and loves the backyard and chasing the birds that tease him.


I think that is the run down for you,  I need to stay up to date so my pregnant brain doesn't forget the details I guess!

2 comments:

Jessica & Paul said...

Aww Kathryn it's so good to see you guys even if it's just a picture! Cade looks so grown up! Not like the little boy we said goodbye to in Laramie. Glad to hear your doing well. Miss you guys.

Carrie said...

Sounds like everything is going great at your house. Man, your boys are SO big, and so handsome! You look great, such a beautiful pregnant lady!