We are back in G town from our trip away and yesterday I spent the day back and forth between apartment and house packing and unpacking. It was a productive day but today... I am paying for it. I have a sore throat, feel totally run down and I know if I don't stay on top of it, it will set up house with me for a week or so. I am frustrated at what to do.... keep going as we have 3 more days to get all things packed for the big move on Thursday, or rest today to recover from a hectic week prior... perhaps I will rest this morning and get cracking this afternoon if I feel better. I guess I can pack here and then haul it all over tonight when Cory gets home...
I tell you, hauling the boys back and forth wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it was hard for them to leave their fun backyard. It was really sweet to watch the boys with Cooper in the back yard, digging and running about. Cade was in his element. Told me, "wow mom, Cooper can dig so much faster than me! It's cool." Cool it may be, but we aren't sure whether we should be discouraging such digging, our yard is not complete, so it is no harm now, but once it is done... Cooper really only digs a ditch for himself to lay in and gee it is cute! Cooper boy is doing well. I think we are making head way (knock on wood) with house breaking him. Yesterday I caught him in the acts and was able to get that sorted and then today he let me know and didn't mess in his crate at all. I took him straight out and potty he went. Feels good, especially not to have to clean up after him. He is a fun puppy, boisterous but eager to please so we will keep working on him and I think (hope) he will be a gem. He is a handsome boy, will be a big dog I think.
I will have to post some photos as soon as I can
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment