We are here and adjusting to life in G town. We arrived Tuesday evening and Cory started work bright and early Wednesday, so we have been busy, busy.
I have 2 boxes left to unpack and pictures to hang, but other than that we are all unpacked. It has been horrible this time round trying to unpack. Not sure why. Maybe that fact that moving 3 times in a year has me sick of it, but I am trying to toss what has not been accessed or used in the last 9 months, hence it is taking a little longer than I previously remember.
The weather has been lovely. Hot but totally bearable. We have yet to go swimming and make the most of the nice days, but we have taken walks and played at the park and with great friends we haven't seen in a good while. It has been fun.
I will get photos up probably in the next day or so.
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



1 comment:
Glad to hear that you are settling in! How fun for you and your boys to move to a new place that you already have good friends to spend your time with! Looking forward to pictures!
Post a Comment