News is... We are moving... back to Australia...
Just kidding! .....About the Australia part!
Cory accepted a job ....and we are moving to G town....
I know, I know, never thought we would live in G town either, but we are excited for the opportunities this will bring. (They are heavily involved in Australia.... in my home town....who knows... down the track...)
We both gave notice today and Cory is due to start at the end of the month. We literally have 3 and a half weeks to find a house, pack a house and move all while working! It is going to be a crazy, hectic month to say the least.
We are sad to leave jobs and people we love. We have really, truly loved our work especially the people we work with, but we have been blessed with this wonderful opportunity and feel that it will grant righteous desires to be fulfilled.
We are excited for this new chapter in our lives.
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



10 comments:
Hey! The next best thing to Boise - this is our hometown! Maybe we'll see you around. This is really cool. I was super excited for a split second when you said you were moving to Australia. Not cool Kathryn, not cool.
:) Good luck with everything involving the move!
Congratulations! Sounds like Gillette is the place to be...my good friend Stormy moved there almost a year ago, along with so many other people we know. If you ever head our way let us know, I would love to see you!
Congratulations! This is really good to hear! Looks like we will be leaving Laramie around the same time :) Good luck with everything Kathryn!
I vote for Australia! Oh what? I don't get a vote!!!!
Congrats! Hope your crazy month goes off without a hitch!
Congratulations! How exciting! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!! And Gillette is about 4 hours from my in-laws... So its not totally impossible to see each other!
I'm with Annette
Change:) Gotta love it! Congratulations to you all! (and mostly to Gillette!) They are getting one of the best families I know:) Can't wait to hear about all your new adventures!
Sorry Cory, It will never be too soon to have you all in Australia!
Holidays just don't come around often enough. Love you all, Kathryn's Mum.
I am late at commenting, but congrats on Cory's new job! How exciting! What will he be doing? Hope the move went well. :)
Post a Comment