Tuesday, May 31, 2011

.Change.

I have decided to make our blog private. We have some changes and exciting news. I really didn't want to do this, but the change is being made! Send me an email or leave your info and I will add you to my blog (even if I don't know you and you like to check out the blog).

17 comments:

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

I would like to read your blog

kaysiscrafts@gmail.com

Thanks!

~Carolyn Beth said...

I would love an invite!
cbeg26@yahoo.com
Thanks :)

Lauren said...

Please! laurenshum@hotmail.com

Maggie said...

Invite me please!
maggers88@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Send me an invite please!!!

t_n_anderson@live.com

KaLee said...

oooh! me too!
lopezrk at gmail dot com

Shalee said...

Love for you to add me! Hope all is well for you guys! shaleeturner@yahoo.com

Jen said...

don't forget to add me. :-)

jennycheney@gmail.com

Melissa said...

add me, too! :)
mel.lu4@gmail.com

Carrie said...

kochcarrie@hotmail.com

Bob & Dani said...

Me too! dani_mb03@yahoo.com

Erica said...

Add me as well!

danerica at gmail dot com

Jill Asay said...

add us! billyjean16@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

Oooh I'm so excited. I hope you're moving to Boise ;). I'll FB you my email address.

Em said...

I still want to know what is going on with your family, please add me,

emikoch3@hotmail.com

Jamie said...

You know we want one too:) Thanks Kathryn! benandjame@yahoo.com

Jessica & Paul said...

Count me In!
jmorkert (at) hotmail (dot) com