Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thought It Was About Time

that I did an update. I have totally lacked the motivation and the fact that I need to once again find the cord to transfer some photos made the motivation lack even more.

We have been keeping busy.

We are still none the wiser as to a move, there was a mention today of Montana and Northern Wyoming, but who really knows. We are still in total limbo. I was checking out some pics of the place in Montana and it is gorgeous and picturesque and not so expensive. The place in Wyoming is expensive so I would prefer not to have to move anywhere in Wyoming if I can help it for that reason.

It is frustrating to say the least, not knowing if we will have a week to pack up and leave, that being me alone, with 2 kids packing, while Cory is busy at work or possibly at the new location, searching for a place to live... ARGH. Just the thought is annoying me, or if we have a few more months until a relocation. Limbo is not fun. I am not necessarily impatient about it, I am not at all in a hurry to move, I just feel like I can't settle yet and I hate that feeling. I just want to have someone say, "Yep, we will for sure be here for another 2 months etc..." make sense? Oh well, faith, Kathryn, faith... have a little more of it right!

In the meantime, Cory really enjoys work and the people he works with and really that is a huge plus and all that should matter. We have a place to live, we really like it here and we are all healthy. Just need a little perspective back sometimes.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Not knowing is the worst. Hopefully you will know something soon. Glad to hear all is going well for your little family. I miss you!!:)

Annette said...

Finally! He he!!!! Don't you hate not having control...Oh, to be blessed with a personality that can go with the flow. I aspire to it...I think. Benifits in being determined and a planner though! Things get done! Love you Bub. Hope you find out soon what is happening for you all.

Jessica & Paul said...

Glad to hear you doing well! Sorry you guys are still in limbo mode! I'm like you, I want to plan it all out and have it run smootly. But whenever the time comes hopefully you'll be so excited that the momentum of the excitement will overshadow the annoyance!

Jill Asay said...

Oh man...what part of Northern Wyoming are you guys looking at. Christian and I are both from that area!