Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ethan... photos

Well, I finally got some photos of the growing boy for those that had mentioned wanting to see some pics (Netty) hehe!!

Ethan is SOOO close to crawling. In these photos I could totally deceive and say he was as it truly looks like he is, but alas it is not so. He is constantly up on his hands and knees but when he wants to get anywhere is still army crawling. He is the master at that, very quick. I love that he is happily mobile without the pulling and climbing on things. That was Cade all over so Ethan is less of a stress (at this stage) when it comes to that! Phew!!


Enjoy the boy...






**See mum, in the second last photo you can really tell Ethan no longer has the comb over 'crazy professor hair' going on!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

He is too cute. It is amazing how fast he is growing. I think he looks a lot like you Kathryn!!

Annette said...

Hmmm...makes my ovaries tickle! Would love and cuddle and snuggle with this little boy.

Claire said...

Argh! Just so cute!!! I love the crawling stage, finally getting some independence and able to entertain themselves for a little longer. Also able to pick up tiny specks of things from the carpet and eat them... well mine did anyway!!