Monday, September 28, 2009

How Slack Have I Been....

Don't answer that!! hehe

I am awaiting a disc of photos from my sister in Australia hence the fact that there have been no updates!! I do have some pics but they are from my last day spent in Aus so I want to get the others up first.

I have been a slacker on the home front too. Just really tired, jetlag seemed to totally kick my butt this time it seems. I can finally say I am all caught up on my housework and organising, it only took 2 weeks!!

I am very glad to be home but really, really miss my Australian life too. I think that is normal and to be expected. I miss the constant company, the help at a moments notice from a very willing Nanny and Aunties. The instant friends for Cade and the numerous open arms for a fussing Ethan. I miss the sister lunches and the family dinners (drama and all!). I miss my friends and the play dates we had, a the catch up and gossip sessions!! Oh I can feel myself getting emotional... better change the subject!!

No comments: